WEBAC® IP 2K-PU CE
WEBAC® IP 2K-PU is a compressed air-operated 2C double piston pump specially designed for applying PU injection resins.
Range of Application
- Sealing of foundation pits
- Soil solidification/stabilization of foundation soil
- Filling of cavities/voids
- Post-construction damp proof course (dpc)
- Sewer repair
- PU injection foam resins
- PU combi injection resins
- PU injection resins
- PU casting foam resins (different foam mixing head, WEBAC® 2260)
- Mixing ratio 1 : 1
- Robust design, suitable for construction sites
- Adjustable pressure
- Different connection systems optionally available
- High dosing accuracy
- Compressed air-operated
- Continuous delivery rate
- High delivery rate
- Easy to clean and maintain
WEBAC® IP 2K‑PU: two component pump with exchangeable connection system
WEBAC® IP 2K‑PU is a 2C pump injection pump for PU resin. The PU injection pump is especially designed for the application of WEBAC PU injection resins/PU foam (e.g. WEBAC® 1500) and PU casting foam resin (e.g. WEBAC® 2260) at a mixing ratio of 1 : 1.
The PU injection pump WEBAC® IP 2K‑PU consists of two self-priming, air-operated piston pumps. A compressor with an air volume of 350–400 l/min is required to operate the pump. The individual components are transported to the mixing head via separate high-pressure hoses. The mixing process is implemented by means of a PU mixing tube with integrated static mixing elements. The mixing head is equipped with a steck‑O quick coupling system. Alternatively, the mixing head (foam) can be used with a coupling nut system and an extension pipe (for PU casting foam resin WEBAC® 2260).
Any further questions?
Give us a call: +49 40 670 570