Injection pumps from WEBAC: high quality pumps for injection resins and gels
Injection machines from WEBAC are ideal for the professional application of injection resins and gels. WEBAC offers 1C injection pumps and 2C injection pumps. Several versions of these injection machines are available – with different delivery rates and an injection technology for each application.
Please note that injection machines must never be operated without material. The workable life of the respective product must be observed when using an injection pump. The pump must be positioned in such a location that heat exposure does not increase the temperature of the injection material. Avoid all contact of the mixed material in the hopper with moisture when applying water stopping polyurethane resins.
1C injection pump
WEBAC 1C pumps are universally applicable for a wide range of applications. They are designed for the professional injection of cracks, installation of post-construction damp-proof courses and injections via injection tubes. They are suitable for the application of WEBAC epoxy injection resins, PU injection resins and fast foaming PU injection foam resins. WEBAC 1C pumps have – like WEBAC 2C pumps – been optimized for the application of these WEBAC products.
- WEBAC® IP 1C-F3
- WEBAC® IP EasyPro
- WEBAC Piston Pumps
2C injection pumps
WEBAC 2C injection pumps consist of regenerative, air-operated piston pumps. A compressor with an air suction capacity of 300–400 l/min is required to operate the pump. The individual material components are introduced to the mixing head separately. The actual mixing process is implemented by means of a static mixer located in the mixing head.
- WEBAC® IP 2K-F1 (stainless steel)
- WEBAC® IP 2K-F2
- WEBAC® HP 50 2K (manual operation)
- Application range
- Material used
This provides information on:
- Selection of the suitable injection pump
- Install the pump on a horizontal and stable surface
- Check the power connection and provide for the required quantity of compressed air when using air-operated pumps
- Rinse the pump with component A of the injection material (collect in an empty canister) to remove residues such as cleaner or oil from the injection pump and the hose system
- Clean the injection pump with the cleaner suitable for the type of material used
- Observe technical data sheets and operating manual