Form work anchors are unavoidable when forming and concreting walls. For sealing intersections these items are used.
Range of Application
- Sealing of intersections/tie points (with swellable sealing rings and plugs) in concrete and reinforced concrete construction
- Suitable for:
- Fiber reinforced concrete pipes
- Plastic pipe spacers
- Foundation earth electrodes
- Easy and economical solution
- Sealing with a simple hammer blow
- No gluing
- Temperature- and weather-independent
- Active swelling sealant
- Suitable also in case of negative pressing water
WEBAC® Plug/Ring/Flange for waterproofing tie points
Tie points and intersections are the order of the day in concrete and reinforced concrete construction. They must be reliably sealed – especially in case of buildings exposed to pressing water. WEBAC® Plug/Ring/Flange are swellable sealing rings and plugs designed for waterproofing tie points. This even works in the event of negative pressing water.
The efficiency of WEBAC® Plug/Ring/ Flange is certified up to 5 bar water pressure. These sealing solutions can be installed without adhesive – the sealing process is fast and simple and only requires a hammer blow.
WEBAC® Plug/Ring/ Flange available in different sizes
WEBAC® Plug/Ring/Flange in detail:
- WEBAC® Plug is a sealing plug which is available in the following diameters: 22 mm, 24 mm and 26 mm.
- WEBAC® Ring is a sealing ring 24 mm in diameter.
- WEBAC® Flange is a sealing flange, also called sealing collar, available in different sizes. Its diameter is either 10 mm, 12 mm, 17 mm, 24 mm, 31 mm or 39 mm.
Any further questions?
Give us a call: +49 40 670 570