Complete restoration of an old urban villa, built 1923
Masonry with red solid brickwork in lime and cement mortar, partially supplemented with new bricks, thickness of masonry up to 50 cm.
Moisture penetration in outer and inner masonry by capillary rising humidity.
- Waterproof damp with WEBAC® 1403, injected with high pressure pump WEBAC® IP 2.
- Possible cavities filled partially with SPUR injection foam resin WEBAC® 157.
- Determining the injection level
- Generating the injection channels
- Cleaning the drill holes
- Tightening and sealing of the injection packers inside the generated injection channels
- Clearing and repairing the defective gaps in the injection layer.