WEBAC® 5611 is a bituminous acrylate dispersion for sealing surfaces of building structures with ground contact. It is specially designed for applications in monument conservation.
Range of Application
- Building sealants for exterior wall surfaces, floors and bases against ground water and flood water
- Sealing underneath facade coatings
- Composite sealing in case of pressing water
- Landfill coverings in connection with geotextile
- Plaster sealings, specially in monument conservation
- Building sealants in civil engineering, tunnel and shaft constructions
- Horizontal sealing against surface water
- Bonding layer (without cement) for highly absorptive or non-absorptive substrates
- Interior negative-side waterproofing
- Adheres to:
- Non-absorptive surfaces
- Dry and damp mineral surfaces
- Tar-containing or bituminous substrates
- Overcoatable with various silicone/resin paints
- Good crack bridging properties
- Steam permeable
- Resistant to de-icing salts
- By roller or wide brush
WEBAC® 5611: highly resistant acrylate dispersion for sealing surfaces against pressing water
WEBAC® 5611 is a highly resistant and sprayable bituminous acrylate dispersion. It is designed for sealing surfaces against pressing water. WEBAC® 5611 can be used in civil engineering, foundation engineering, tunneling and construction engineering, and the sealing system is especially suited for use in monument conservation.
WEBAC® 5611 is an active sealing system; separately available Portland cement is added to the bitumen modified acrylate dispersion. The two components interact chemically and physically after mixing. They are perfectly matched as regards cross-linking and film formation of the dispersion on the one hand and hydration of the cement on the other hand.
WEBAC® 5611 offers reliable protection from salts detrimental to the building structure
The excellent properties of WEBAC® 5611 are only obtained if the specified mixing ratio of 1 : 0.8 parts of cement is complied with. Thanks to the hydrophobizing effect of its bitumen content WEBAC® 5611 provides reliable protection from damage caused by salts detrimental to the building structure (salt resistance). WEBAC® 5611 can be used without undercoat or primer. It is recommended to apply a priming coat of WEBAC® 5611 without added cement before use. WEBAC® 5611 is usually applied by roller or wide paint brush but the acrylate dispersion is also suitable for spraying.
Any further questions?
Give us a call: +49 40 670 570